If you are a teacher, you probably have heard of the website, Teachers Pay Teachers. I absolutely love how it’s transformed how I share my resources with other teachers. TPT has probably changed the way you teach and/or implement lessons. It is finally dawning on me that – the more I TPT, the more I TPT. Which is why I am presenting to you, 10 Signs You Are Addicted to TPT!
1. When you come home from work, you check various social media feeds for any of your favorite sellers’ new product updates or releases.
2. You would rather buy something on TPT than shop for yourself.
3. You get a thrill from being able to access resources instantly.
4. You love hitting the free button first to see what resources you can find.
5. When you see a resource printed in bright paper, you are already visualizing it in your classroom.
6. You can’t wait to get your newly discovered resources in your students’ hands.
7. You have tried to convince your principal to get more resources for your team by creating a school account so you can get your resources with a purchase order.
8. You know so much about your favorite sellers, you feel like you are friends in real life.
9. You fill up your cart throughout the year, so that when a sale is announced, you are ready to use that coupon code. (Which happens to be CELEBRATE ON May 4th and 5th.)
10. You trust TPT resources more than anything else!
Thanks for reading! If you liked this post, be sure to share or pin it for your teacher colleagues! If you want to stay updated with more content from me, be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Teachers Pay Teachers to keep up with the latest freebies, tips, and ideas.