Let’s be honest, we have to maintain a pretty good filter during the school day. But we have so many things that we are thinking that we wish we could say out loud. That is why I made a list of all the things Teachers Wish We Could Say. Now, of course mine are all in good fun, and believe me I am not afraid to speak up. Feel free to comment to add more! I would love to hear what you would say if you could.
1. I have not finished my coffee yet. You can talk to me until I am finished.
2. That’s the bell. I think I will run to the restroom first.
3. I am going to go to the restroom.
4. Would you like to go out for lunch?
5. I am going to have to miss that PLC today.
6. You need me to come in on Saturday? I can’t.
7. Duty is not my favorite thing.
8. May I please get my carpets shampooed?
9. Go out to dinner? On a school night? Sure!
10. I think I’ll go home and relax.