It’s finally that time, teachers! Late nights, chaos, and bittersweet emotions bring out some of the best (and funniest) memes that lighten up the mood, and give us a little chuckle. I thought it would be fun to have a little corner of the web with some end of the year teacher memes. So sit back and enjoy…but try not to sip any liquids for the next 60 seconds!
1. It’s really great when you can actually see your teaching style in your students.
2. I just love it when students can take control of their learning and we can push them so much further this time of year!
3. Didn’t take them long to figure that one out;)
4. What they don’t see is the summer school, training, unit planning, and/or meetings we attend. (Via: Kindergarten Smarts)
5. We can use the restroom, eat and work out whenever we want. You know…normal human stuff.
6. Seriously, the only month we need to know is August…and possibly July for some.
7. We earned our bragging rights!
8. There is NOTHING worse than someone sending an email about next year the day after school gets out.
9. Although we are trying to hold it together, this is extremely accurate for most of us.
10. Another one for the books! (Via: First Grade Fun Times)
11. It’s such a bittersweet feeling…(Via: First Grade Fun Times)
12. There truly is no tired like end of the year teacher tired! (Via: Simply Kinder)
13. After the students leave, I can’t run into the parking lot fast enough!!!
14. Oh but wait…we have to pack up our classroom;) (Via: Bonnie Kathryn Teaching)
Feeling bittersweet about the school year ending? Check out my end of the year post…
Thanks for reading! If you liked this post, be sure to share or pin it for your teacher colleagues! If you want to stay updated with more content from me, be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Teachers Pay Teachers to keep up with the latest freebies, tips, and ideas.