Kindergarten and preschool teachers and parents… we have made No Prep Alphabet and Number Booklets just for you! So simple to use… just PRINT and GO!
Over the past few months, we have had many questions about our no prep phonics booklets. “Do you have this resource at a kindergarten or preschool level?” “Would this resource be too difficult for kindergarteners?” “What if my child/student cannot read yet?”
So… we took all of your questions and decided to create a resource to meet the needs of our youngest learners. The layout is similar, but the activities are geared towards preschool and kindergarten skills.
Our booklets focus on letters A-Z and numbers 1-20.
Each booklet focuses on one letter of the alphabet. Every no prep booklet has these activities:
- Uppercase and lowercase letter identification
- Letter writing practice (uppercase and lowercase)
- Beginning sound identification (color pictures)
- Letter art decorating
- Writing words that begin with that letter
- Fill in the blank sentences with words beginning with that letter
Each booklet focuses on one number at a time. Every no prep booklet has these activities:
- Number art decorating
- Writing the numeral and the number word
- Create a number story
- Model the number in tally marks
- Model the number on a 10 frame
- Identify the number that comes before and after the given number
- Model the number on a domino (1-10)
- Color the number of cubes
- Find the number on a number line
- Teens Numbers: Identify the tens and ones
These NO PREP Alphabet and Number booklets are so VERSATILE! You can print them as practice in the classroom, for homework, or in your send home packets during distance learning. NO PREP! Simply print, fold, and go! Grab the booklets today!
-Written by Janessa Fletcher
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you enjoyed this post, we’d love it if you could share Education to the Core with a friend and BOTH of you can receive $5 off a purchase of $10 or more with the code: FRIEND5 in our Education to the Core shop.
At Education to the Core, we provide done-for-you curriculum that is simple, fun, and engaging! In order to be an effective educator, you have to take care of you first! We strive to make a healthy work-life balance a reality for you each and every day.
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to join my email list to get exclusive FREEBIES, exclusive content, updates, deals!