Kindergarten and preschool teachers and parents… we have made no prep alphabet and number booklets just for you! So simple to use… just PRINT and GO!
Each booklet focuses on one letter of the alphabet. Every no prep booklet has these activities:
- Uppercase and lowercase letter identification
- Letter writing practice (uppercase and lowercase)
- Beginning sound identification (color pictures)
- Letter art decorating
- Writing words that begin with that letter
- Fill in the blank sentences with words beginning with that letter
Each booklet focuses on one number at a time. Every no prep booklet has these activities:
- Number art decorating
- Writing the numeral and the number word
- Create a number story
- Model the number in tally marks
- Model the number on a 10 frame
- Identify the number that comes before and after the given number
- Model the number on a domino (1-10)
- Color the number of cubes
- Find the number on a number line
- Teens Numbers: Identify the tens and ones
These NO PREP Alphabet Booklets and NO PREP Number Booklets are so VERSATILE! You can print them as practice in the classroom, for homework, or in your send home packets during distance learning. NO PREP! Simply print and go! Grab them today!
-Written by Janessa Fletcher
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you enjoyed this post, we’d love it if you could share Education to the Core with a friend and BOTH of you can receive $5 off a purchase of $10 or more with the code: FRIEND5 in our Education to the Core shop.
At Education to the Core, we provide done-for-you curriculum that is simple, fun, and engaging! In order to be an effective educator, you have to take care of you first! We strive to make a healthy work-life balance a reality for you each and every day.
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to join my email list to get exclusive FREEBIES, exclusive content, updates, deals!