Education to the Core is looking for guest authors!
Why Education to the Core?
- Education to the Core has over 250,000-400,000 views per month.
- Direct traffic to your blog and two social media handles within your post.
- Post a helpful freebie within the post to drive traffic to your store.
- View our up-to-date Alexa score.
What we need:
- Authors who can provide unique and valuable content to the readers of Education to the Core.
- Well organized posts free of grammatical and spelling errors. (It happens, but just be mindful)
- Content and article must be exclusive to Education to the Core. Google doesn’t like duplicated content. You may write a short summary post on your site with a picture linking to the original post.
- 1 Pin-able image that is at least 735px wide.
- Posts that are 600-1000 words long.
Things to remember:
- When you are thinking of a blog post idea, be sure to think about the readers of Education to the Core. Not every post is guaranteed to do well, but if you have the reader in mind, the chances are greater. If it’s informational or provides a solution to a big problem that a large group of teachers face, it will most likely do well. Readers also are very responsive to controversial, emotional, and funny articles.
- I am a strong believer that images play a major role in viewership of every article on my site. If you are not comfortable creating images, I am happy to create them for you. Ultimately, I have the final say on which images go up on my blog. If I need to change or modify an image to fit the needs readers, I will.
You may include:
- A short biography sentence at the end of your article with a link to your blog, followed by any other social media handle links.
- One relevant freebie if it is related to the content you are writing about.
- Up to two links to your blog posts within the text of the post, if it is relevant. Links must be posts that add value to the post you are writing.
Interested? Be sure to fill out the Google form to tell us about your idea!