This is the November component for the bundle for Second Grade Literacy Centers.
By choosing this resource, you will be getting first grade centers for November.
Click below to save BIG with the Centers Bundle:
Second Grade Centers Bundle
This component includes a scope and sequence that includes the aligned standard for the month included each month ahead. (Does not include the centers for the month ahead, as this is 10 Centers for September.
Here’s what’s inside:
1. Hard and Soft C and G (4 mats, 32 word cards, 32 picture cards)
2. R-Controlled Vowel Mats (10 passages each with 15 r-controlled words)
3. Character Cards: Fairness (28 cards – 14 fair, 14 unfair)
4. Stretch a Sentence (1 anchor chart, 1 mat, 60 prompts – 30 people, 30 things)
5. Parts of Speech Sort (1 anchor chart, 9 parts of speech cards, 99 cards)
6. Vivid Verbs (18 verbs, 90 vivid verbs)
7. Poetry Mats (10 mats)
8. Non-Fiction Mats (10 passages, 8 diagram options)
9. What Do You Think? (30 discussion prompts)
10. Dictionary Skills (6 labels, 30 cards)
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com