Abraham Lincoln: This is an Abraham Lincoln President Mini-Book / Close Read and Printables
Save 33% with the Bundle
Get the Presidents Bundle and Save Big!
Reader for guided and independent reading! An Abraham Lincoln Biography and printables! Celebrate our President Abraham Lincoln by learning about important events in his life! Simultaneously practice fluency, accuracy and comprehension while incorporating Social Studies and Common Core English Language Arts Standards!
Use during guided reading, or partner reading.
Aligned activities/printables included in preview
-Cause and effect
-Paper for 3 ways Washington changed the United States
-Washington Facts Graphic Organizer
If you like this product, you might like:
President’s Day Unit and Close Reads
Christmas / Holidays around the World Unit and Close Read
Valentine’s Day Unit
Black History Unit and Close Reads
100th Day of School Pop-Up Books
Black History Pop-Up Books
Martin Luther King Jr. Unit and Close Read
More Bestsellers from me
2nd Grade Common Core Math and Language Assessment Bundle
Morning Work Bundle for First Grade
Community Helpers Unit
President’s Mini-Books and Printables
Holidays/Christmas Around the World Close Reads
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org