This is an interactive conjunctions notebook with activities and printables to help your students gain understanding of the part of speech.
Get the Bundle and Save Big!
This comprehensive conjunctions interactive notebook resource has everything you need for teaching conjunctions in the K-2 setting.
Included in this resource, you will have:
* 1 Conjunctions Sentence Completion Puzzle Envelopes
* 1 Prepositions Sentence Completion Paper Clip Cut/Paste Activity
* 1 Conjunctions Table Discussion Card Activity with Interactive Templates for writing answers.
Other Grammar Resources
Nouns Interactive Journal Templates
Verbs Interactive Journal Templates
Adjectives Interactive Journal Templates
Pronouns Interactive Journal Templates
Adverbs Interactive Journal Templates
Articles Interactive Journal Templates
Prepositions Interactive Journal Templates
Conjunctions Interactive Journal Templates
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org