This Color Coded Grammar Word Wall Kit Contains everything you need to get started using a Grammar Wall in your classroom. (From Education to the Core)
Grammar Wall Contents:
● Implementation Guide
● Card Index
● Printing Guide
Parts of Speech Cards:
Note: Each part of speech does not have pictures to go with it because some cannot be described using a picture.
The ones that have pictures are: Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives, Prepositions
The ones that do not are: Conjunctions, Interjections, Pronouns, and Adverbs
Along with the Parts of Speech Cards:
– Basic Headers
– Big Pictures with Definitions Headers
– Small Pictures with definitions Headers (coming soon)
● Editable Subcategories
● Editable Parts of Speech Cards
● Covers/Dividers for Containers
● Editable Covers/Dividers
● 20 Grammar Word Wall Games
● Bonus Activity #1 (Color Coding Sentences)
● Bonus Activity #2 (Sentence Writing)
● Bonus Activity #3 (Mad Libs)
This is a digital download. Containers are not Included. If you would like to purchase any of these, you can get them at Michael’s or Amazon! (affiliate links below)
Click here to get the 4×6 Photo Containers
Click here to get the 4×6 Index Card Organizers
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org