Introducing 45 weeks of engaging & comprehensive math exercises designed to help your kids grasp math FAST!
- Does it take you forever to get manipulatives ready?
- Are the workbooks lacking engagement?
- Are you constantly looking for better ways for your students to “review” material?
Or maybe you are looking for a resource that solves these issues…
- Would you like something for students to warm-up with as you transition to math block?
- Are you looking for more ways to use “turn and talk” in your classroom?
- Do you need a quick way to check for understanding of previously learned math skills?
- How about saving paper and time in the copy room?
Try these Math Warm-Ups! This resource includes 200+ colorful slides designed for daily review, to reinforce skills throughout the year.
This flexible activity bundle covers all the FUN-damentals like:
- Counting & Cardinality
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers In Base Ten
- Data Analysis
Why choose Math Warm-Ups?
- No Prep! 45 weeks of spiraling math review ready to go!
- Comprehensive! Questions cover all domains and their accompanying skills.
- Made with teachers in mind! Designed for daily review, to reinforce skills throughout the year.
- Student-Centered! Easy to read layouts and colorful content to keep students engaged.
- Flexible! Use for quick checks to see how students are retaining information or as a teaching tool for students who need extra support.
- Got early finishers? We’ve added extension questions for continued practice on many of the slides.
Every week, the questions increase in complexity from weeks 1 to 45 to accommodate the growing minds of our students.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my store is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my store.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com
Category: All ProductsTags: activities, assessment, google slides, interactive, journals, math, morning meeting, review, warm-ups