Introducing, “Practically 1st Grade” Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions!
This is a growing bundle. The months will become available as they are released.
These passages are for students who are:
• Kindergarten students who are already reading
• First Grade students who need lots of vocabulary and a passage that is a bit less complex
• English language learners who need focus on vocabulary and comprehension
One thing that was for certain is that these teachers aren’t asking me to create these passages just for the fun of it…
These passages will be more interactive for our kindergarten students that are ready to read. These also will be helpful to our first grade students who need a bit more differentiation, as well as our English Language Learners in the primary setting.
By choosing this resource, you will be getting:
• 10 Practically 1st Grade Passages
• Vocabulary Words and Pictures
• Option 1: Comprehension Questions Short Answer
• Option 2: Multiple Choice (2) Short Answer (2) and Short Answer (1)
• Option 3: Vocabulary for Create-Your-Own Story
For each month that is released, you will get 10 themed passages for every month.
When this growing bundle is finished, you will have access to all 120 passages! (10 Per month X 12 months) You will have full access to each month on the 17th of each month prior.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com