This “QR Codes Research” Center is a part of the April Centers Bundle for 2nd Grade!
This Center Includes: 16 task cards with 5 questions each
QR Codes Research: Truly one of my favorite centers of all time. Students will scan the cards and research to find answers to the questions on the cards.
CCRA.R7: Integrate and evaluate content presented in diverse media and formats, including visually and quantitatively, as well as in words.
Click below to save BIG with the Centers Bundle:
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.