These DIGITAL Practically 1st Grade Digital Reading Comprehension Passages were created for you to use in Google Classroom.
There are 120 Digital Passages total. Each of the 12 months include 10 themed passages you can assign throughout the year.
Each of the 120 Passages come with three options:
- Option 1: Comprehension Questions Short Answer
- Option 2: Multiple Choice (2) Short Answer (2) and Short Answer (1)
- Option 3: Writing Page with Vocabulary Words Running Across the Top
10 Reasons using Google Classroom Benefits Teachers and Students
- Exposure to 21st Century Technology
- Differentiate Instruction
- Less Paper
- No Lost Work
- High Engagement
- Self-Directed Learning
- Effective and Efficient Communication
- Cost Effective
- Easier Planning
- Less Time in the Copy Room
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.