***If you own our 2nd Grade Centers, please do not purchase this resource.
Here’s what’s inside our non-seasonal centers:
- Character Analysis (16 stories, 16 character traits)
- Character Swap (16 passages, 30 character choices)
- Character Traits Sort (16 passages)
- Dictionary Skills (6 labels, 30 cards)
- Fact Finding (10 mats, 2 diagram choices)
- Feelings Journal (7 prompt cards, 8 page journal)
- Figurative Language (6 headings, 36 cards)
- Figure It Out (30 cards)
- Glossary Skills (10 glossary mats, 10 comprehension mats)
- Grammar Surgery (1 anchor chart, 25 passages)
- Group Stories (6 mats)
- Guess the Character (24 cards – 12 character , 12 passage)
- Hyperboles and Idioms (30 task cards)
- Idiom Mats (24 mats)
- Instapost Writing Center (1 mat, 18 writing prompts)
- Journal Prompts (1 mat, 24 journal prompts)
- Mad Libs (24 cards)
- Metaphors and Similes (30 task cards)
- Name It (24 mats)
- Organizing a Paragraph (1 mat, 20 passages in pieces)
- Personification and Onomatopoeia (25 task cards)
- Poetry Mats (10 mats)
- Poetry Mats, Part 2 (10 mats)
- QR Codes Research (16 task cards with 5 questions each)
- Reference Sorting (1 anchor chart, 4 mats, 16 cards)
- Same and Different (10 Compare and Contrast Passages)
- Stretch a Sentence (1 anchor chart, 1 mat, 60 prompts)
- Suffix Word Building (68 cards- 12 suffix, 56 base word, 1 chart)
- Syllable Puzzles (40 3-syllable word puzzles)
- Synonyms and Antonyms (64 puzzles – 32 of each)
- Text Feature Hunt (21 cards)
- Text Message Fluency (20 mats)
- The Root of it All (10 root mats, 40 word cards)
- Time to Calm Down (10 mats)
- Time to Calm Down, Part 2 (24 task cards)
- What Kind of Syllable (60 word cards, 3 mats, 1 chart)
- What Kind of Syllable, Part 2 (48 word cards, 4 mats, 1 chart)
- What Would Happen If? (36 discussion prompts)
- Write a Letter (18 character and reason cards, 12 letter mats)
- Writing Process (36 prompts, 1 mat, 2 writing papers)
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com