These writing mini-lessons were created so you could cultivate motivated writers in your primary classroom. Not only will your students be motivated, they will learn ways to strengthen their messages through writing through our intentional Writing Mini-Lessons.
Why Writing Mini-Lessons?
Writing Mini-Lessons Include
Included in this Unit will be two versions for each Mini-Lesson.
Kindergarten and 1st Grade Version
2nd and 3rd Grade
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.Categories: Conventions, Sentence Structure, Types of Writing, All Products, GRAMMAR & WRITINGTags: anchor charts, Digital Download, grammar, interactive, listening, reading, vocab, writing