Keep your students engaged and busy with our completely original Color by Number from Education to the Core!
Why Color By Number?
• Great in helping children develop well-needed fine motor skills
• Helps with hand-eye coordination
• Encourages children to self-check their work by recognizing when a color doesn’t match
• Adds a little “fun” into their daily work
• Helps practice Math and ELA skills independently
Math Color by Number:
• 4 Addition Versions
• 4 Subtraction Versions
• 4 Number Options
ELA Color by Number:
• 6 Short Vowel Options
• 6 Sight Word Options
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.