End of the Year Memory Book from Education to the Core.
Memory Books make a great activity and gift to send home at the end of the year. Because these take time to complete, it’s important to start a couple of weeks before the end of the school year. I try to incorporate as much as possible into my writing time.
Included in these NEW Memory Books are:
• Kinder, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade. (Also Non-Specific Options)
• Subject Area Pages
-My Favorite Subjects
• Specials Pages
-My Favorite Specials
• Now and Then Pages
-Option with Pictures and Writing
-Option with Pictures
• Good Friends
• My Favorite Field Trip
• My Favorite Special Event
• My (Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th) Grade Class
• Advice for a future student
• Autographs from my Classmates
• Class Photo Page
• Individual Class Pictures Page
• Feelings in ____ Grade (Emoticons)
• Pages for the Teacher
-My ____ Grade Teacher
-Sayings from My Teacher
• Favorite Books
• Fun at Recess
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org