This is a Halloween Activities Series for October ~ TEN Printable Centers For Literacy and Math
If you love to have something meaningful and manageable that you kids can work on while you are working with your small groups in reading and math, you have come to the right place! Ten Literacy and Math Centers all bundled into one product at a great price!
Here’s what you are going to get:
* Halloween Pumpkin Letter Matching: Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Game
* Help Wanda Find Her Cauldron: Sight Word Game
* Halloween CVC Word Builder: Phoneme Segmentation/Spelling Activity
* Pumpkin Patch Rhyming Game: Rhyming Game
* Halloween First Sound Memory: First Sound Fluency Game
* Halloween Black Cat Number Matching: Number Identification/Quantity Game
* Help Wanda Find Her Cauldron: Flash Card Game
* Halloween Shape Monster Builder: 2-D Shape Activity
* Halloween Make 10: Pairs of Numbers that Make 10 Activity
* Halloween Race to 20: Addition with More than 2 addends/Number Sense Game
All of these centers come with Blacklines and have student-friendly direction pages.