How many hours each month do you spend searching for no-prep printable worksheets for your students?
Do you prefer to teach thematically?
Would you like to have an entire packet at your fingertips that has activities for reading, math, writing, science, and social studies?
And what if that packet was to be part of 9 other monthly packets that would last you the entire school year?
Sounds too good to be true, right…NOPE, it’s just Education to the Core’s latest resource! Monthly Packets for First Grade!
Introducing our September Monthly Packet for First Grade!
- How To Get Ready for School Sequencing
- How To Be a Friend Writing
- My First Day of School Writing
- My First Day of School Writing with Vocab
- The Best Part About Fall Writing
- The Best Part About Fall Writing with Vocab
- Apple Label and Write
- Writing Sentences
- Cut Up Sentences
- Noun Coloring
- Common and Proper Nouns
- How Close Can You Get (3 Levels)
- Rhyming Words
- Color a Rhyme
- Color By Sight Words
- Sight Word Sentences
- Syllable Count and Dab
- Syllable Count and Sort
- Alphabetical Order
- School ABC Order
- Retelling The Apple Pie Tree
- Making Predictions
- Story Elements
- Making Connections
- How To Make Caramel Apples Read and Glue
- Fiction or Non-Fiction?
- Color by Genre
- Morning Routines Read and Sequence
- Before and After Hidden Picture
- Before and After Apples
- Missing Number Puzzles (2 Levels)
- Counting by Fives
- Counting by Tens
- Shake, Spill, and Make Five
- Dice Roll and Make Five
- Apple Tally Mark Data
- Comparing Numbers (2 Levels)
- Subitizing to Five
- Word Problems
- Number Line Adding 0, 1, 2
- Being a Good Citizen
- Rules and Laws
- You’re in Charge! (Rules and Laws)
- Introduction to Light
- Growth Mindset
- The Power of Yet!
Why Monthly Packets?
- Range of Content: Covers literacy, math, science, social studies, and more appropriate for thebeginning of the year instruction.
- Engaging and Fun Content: Students love themed printables that align with the seasonal events occurring in their worlds.
- Flexible Use: Content can be used for a whole group lesson practice, centers, morning work, extra work packet, and more!
- Easy Differentiation as some content contains multiple options you can select from to match your students’ skills and abilities.
- Many Pages to Choose From: Teachers and students can choose from a variety of activities.
- Embedded Fine Motor and Following Directions Practice: Activities include coloring, cutting, gluing and following directions at the same time as students are learning skills and content aligned to standards.
Save yourself precious time with these all-inclusive Monthly Activity Printables!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: All Products, Conventions, Counting and Cardinality, Fall, Geometry, GRAMMAR & WRITING, MATH, Number Sense, Parts of Speech, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, READING, Seasonal, Seasonal and Holiday, Sentence Structure, Sight Words, Types of Writing, Vocabulary
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.