How many hours each month do you spend searching for no-prep printable worksheets for your students?
Do you prefer to teach thematically?
Would you like to have an entire packet at your fingertips that has activities for reading, math, writing, science, and social studies?
And what if that packet was to be part of 9 other monthly packets that would last you the entire school year?
Sounds too good to be true, right…NOPE, it’s just Education to the Core’s latest resource! Monthly Packets for Kindergarten!
Introducing our September Monthly Packet for Kindergarten!
- I Spy
- Spin a Word
- Letter Sorts
- Alphabet: What is Missing?
- Beginning Sounds (A-Z)
- Listen and Color
- Read and Match
- Color Word Activities
- Make a Sentence
- Opinion Writing
- Characters and Setting
- Mini Booklets
- Missing Numbers
- Ten Frames
- Counting Objects
- Counting Ten Frames
- Fill the Ten Frame
- More or Less
- Comparing Numbers
- Adding One More
- Dice Counting
- Count and Match
- Roll and Trace
- Spin a Number
- Trace and Color
- Number Maze
- Letter Tracing
- Name Writing
- Alphabet Writing
- Cutting Practice
Why Monthly Packets?
- Range of Content: Covers literacy, math, science, social studies, and more appropriate for the beginning of the year instruction.
- Engaging and Fun Content: Students love themed printables that align with the seasonal events occurring in their worlds.
- Flexible Use: Content can be used for a whole group lesson practice, centers, morning work, extra work packet, and more!
- Easy Differentiation as some content contains multiple options you can select from to match your students’ skills and abilities.
- Many Pages to Choose From: Teachers and students can choose from a variety of activities.
- Embedded Fine Motor and Following Directions Practice: Activities include coloring, cutting, gluing, and following directions at the same time as students are learning skills and content aligned to standards.
Save yourself precious time with these all-inclusive Monthly Activity Printables!
Looking for other grades? Find the first grade packet here!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: Conventions, Fall, Geometry, Measurement, Number Sense, Operations, Parts of Speech, Sentence Structure, Types of Writing, All Products, GRAMMAR & WRITING, Seasonal and Holiday, MATH, Counting and Cardinality, Data, READING, Fluency, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Reading Comprehension, Sight Words, Vocabulary, SCIENCE AND STEM, Seasonal
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.