This “Beginning Sounds: No Prep Printables” activity features 24 Beginning Sounds Mats for Kindergarten.
Why Beginning Sounds Mats
- Builds Phonemic Awareness
- Builds on First Sound Fluency (FSF)
- Improves Writing
- Easy Print Pages! (No Cutting)
- Easily Adaptable to Distance Learning.
- Each Student Will Have their Own Set of Mats!
RF.K.2.D: Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
Categories: All Products, Fluency, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, READINGTags: beginning, comprehension, Digital Download, fluency, phonics, reading, sight words, sounds
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org