Introducing, “Practically 1st Grade” Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions for July!
These passages are for students who are:
• Kindergarten students who are already reading
• First Grade students who need lots of vocabulary and a passage that is a bit less complex
• English language learners who need focus on vocabulary and comprehension
One thing that was for certain is that these teachers aren’t asking me to create these passages just for the fun of it…
These passages will be more interactive for our kindergarten students that are ready to read. These also will be helpful to our first grade students who need a bit more differentiation, as well as our English Language Learners in the primary setting.
By choosing this resource, you will be getting:
• 10 Practically 1st Grade Passage for July.
• Vocabulary Words and Pictures
• Color Coded Comprehension Questions
• Suggested Answers