Feeling uneasy about prepping for next year? Whether you are in the classroom or are teaching virtually, these 1:1 Counters Centers will come in handy! Each student will have his/her set of counters and mats, and they are good to go! No cutting sets of games/centers for each student! Engage your students at school and/or at home with our 1:1 centers!
**Now includes a DIGITAL version for Google Slides™/Google Classroom™
Why 1:1 Centers:
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
1 review for Bingo Chips/Daubers 1:1 Centers for Distance Learning
What are the cvc words?
Janessa Fletcher –
CVC words are words that begin with a consonant, then a short vowel, and lastly another consonant. Examples of CVC words would be “big”, “cat”, “hum”, etc.