We put together a list of 25 Amazon Teacher Must-Haves that you need for your classroom. Congratulations! You hit the jackpot of all Amazon teacher item lists. From the NEW Amazon Basics Flair Pens to classroom management and organization items, we thought of everything!! Enjoy, and be sure to share this post with your friends and colleagues!
1. AmazonBasics Felt Tip Marker Pens
2. AmazonBasics Clear Thermal Laminating Plastic Paper Laminator Sheets
Resource Suggestion: No Prep Fluency Poems
Use these page protectors to give your students fluency poem binders. Over 100 different phonics patterns and word families to choose from!
4. Learning Resources Answer Buzzers
5. Astrobrights Color Paper, 500 Sheets
Resource Suggestion: Grammar Interactive Notebooks
“This was the best tool I could have purchased! It made planning easier and gave my students engaging grammar activities. They were fun and also reinforced the skills and intended objective. This tool gave my students a year long journal of grammar that they can look back on as a resource.” ~ Janelle F.
6. Really Good Stuff, Four-Equal-Compartment Caddies, Set of 6
8. Seville Classics Multi-Color 10-Drawer Organizer Cart
9. Fidget Chair Bands for Kids, Set of 10
10. Post-it Super Sticky Easel Pad Paper
Resource Suggestion: Writing Mini-lessons
Each of our writing mini-lessons comes with examples of interactive anchor charts to help cement writing skills for your students. They are great hands-on learning activities and reference tools for future pieces of writing.
11. 26 Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet
12. AmazonBasics Thermal Laminator Machine
13. Amazon Echo Dot
14. 8-Pack White Enamel Compact Strong Magnetic Hook Set
15. Avery Mailing Address Labels, 750 Labels
16. Classroom Keepers 30-Slot Mailbox
17. Learning Resources Make a Splash 120 Mat Floor Game
Resource Suggestion: Math Strategies Posters
Use these math strategy posters to introduce addition and subtraction strategies to your students. They can be used in poster form as a teaching tool and reference chart. You can also make cards for students to use in centers, during math block, or in small group instruction.
18. Learning Resources Student Grouping Pencils
19. Dry Erase Clipboards, Set of 30
20. Educational Insights Spinzone Magnetic Whiteboard Spinners
21. Time Timer 60 Minute Visual Analog Timer
Resource Suggestion: Morning Meeting Slides
Set the time for the first 10 minutes of the morning and get students going with our morning meeting slides. They are paperless and no prep to you!
22. IRIS Portable Project Case, 6 Pack, Clear
24. 6 Large Mesh Pockets Closet Door Organizer
Resource Suggestion: Individual Student Centers
Use our 1:1 student center activities and be able to follow current social distancing rules. These centers are individual and NO PREP! Just print the activities for students and add the manipulative. Very easy!
25. X-ACTO School Pro Classroom Electric Pencil Sharpener
Try out our Amazon Must-Haves for Teachers! Do you have something you always make sure to buy before or during the school year? Page protectors and colored paper and mine! If so, please share it in the comments below! We would love to hear your ideas.
-Written by Jenelle Gibney
Thanks so much for stopping by!
At Education to the Core, we provide done-for-you curriculum that is simple, fun, and engaging! In order to be an effective educator, you have to take care of you first! We strive to make a healthy work-life balance a reality for you each and every day. If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to join my email list to get exclusive FREEBIES, exclusive content, updates, deals!
Emily Garcia/Education to the Core is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to educationtothecore.com. All the recommendations on my site are authentic and come from personal experience. All are from Affiliate links**