Feeling uneasy about prepping for next year? Whether you are in the classroom or are teaching virtually, these 1:1 Dice Centers will come in handy! Each student will have his/her set of counters and mats, and they are good to go! No cutting sets of games/centers for each student! Engage your students at school and/or at home with our 1:1 centers!
**Now includes a DIGITAL version for Google Slides™/Google Classroom™
- Add it Up (1 mat)
- Addition with Dice (2 mats)
- Four in a Row (2 mats)
- Graphing Dice (4 mats)
- Greater Than / Less Than (4 mats)
- Number Bonds with Dice (2 mats)
- Plus One Facts (1 mat)
- Real or Nonsense (15 mats)
- Roll a Sight Word (17 mats)
- Roll and Add Even or Odd (1 mat)
- Roll and Add (2 mats)
- Roll and Color (4 mats)
- Roll and Dot (1 mat)
- Roll and Subtract Even or Odd (1 mat)
- Roll and Subtract (1 mat)
- Roll to 100 (2 mats)
- Ten Plus Facts (1 mat)
Why 1:1 Centers:
- Keeps Students Healthy
- Easy Prep Individual Centers for Each Student in your Classroom
- Easy Print Pages! (No Cutting!)
- Easily Adaptable to Distance Learning.
- Each Student Will Have their Own Set of Manipulatives
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.