We know character education is so important in the primary grades. Without a good foundation in character education, it can become very difficult to teach the core subjects.
So many school districts fail to put an emphasis on character education, when it should be a #1 priority. Our schedules get too busy, and other mandates get in the way of explicit instruction for character education.
We wanted to make it easier to teach character education by getting hands on activities and scenarios for your students. We had so many teachers ask if we could make a resource that just had the Character Education Clip Cards. So that is exactly what we did!
Included, you will find Character Education Task Cards for the following:
28 Cards for each Character Trait:
***Please note: If you already own our 2nd Grade Literacy Centers, you do not need to purchase this resource. These will all be included in our 2nd Grade Centers when the growing bundle is fulfilled.
Because we believe students should be immersed students in the curriculum, we have selected read-alouds that focus on the character traits included in this resource.
Below, you will find read-aloud suggestions, as well as YouTube videos to every book in case you don’t get a chance to check these out at the library.
You are now equipped with the resources to teach character education during your literacy block! How amazing is that!?
I think you will be amazed at the transition your students will make this year when it comes to becoming good people:) I can’t wait for you to see this resource!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my Education to the Core store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my Education to the Core store.
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.