Need a baseline and a way to progress monitor your incoming kindergarten students?
Education to the Core has got you covered!!!!
We have included a cookie theme data tracker where you can grab a baseline for your incoming kindergarten students and also progress monitor throughout the year.
Each student will have their own data book, and that data book can be modified throughout the year to show progress.
In this file, you will find several options within the set. (Boy, Girl, Both Boy and Girl, and All Cookies)
All options follow a “Cookie” theme. Your kindergarten students will love seeing their cookies filled in!
• Title Page
• Mission Statement
• I Can Hold My Pencil
• My Goals
• I Can Draw Myself
• I Can Write My Name
• I Can Read Color Words
• I Can Name My Shapes
• I Can Say My Letters
• I Can Say My Letter Sounds
• I Can Write Capital Letters
• I Can Write Lowercase Letters
• I Can Read Sight Words
• I Can Read CVC Words
• I Can Read a Simple Sentence
• I Can Count to 100
• I Can Recognize My Numbers
• I Can Write My Numbers to 20
• I Can Draw My Numbers
• I Can Add Numbers
• I Can Subtract Numbers
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.