Right before we launched our No Prep Phonics Booklets…
We decided to create Phonics-Based POETRY! What we thought was impossible…became possible with all our heads together!
And today, it’s ready for you and your students! Your life just got easier…because your No Prep Phonics Poems are HERE!
**UPDATED! Now each poem comes with a comprehension page!
Click here to see the preview!
We put everything you would need into one big bundle!
Poetry is so important for primary learners! Here’s why!
⭐ Great for Building Fluency
⭐ Increase Comprehension Skills
⭐ Exposure to New Vocabulary
⭐ Writing Inspiration
⭐ Strengthen Listening/Speaking
Over 200 pages of poems Including:
- Double Consonants
- L Blends
- Long Vowels
- R Blends
- R-Controlled Vowels
- S Blends
- Short Vowels
- Silent Letters
- Soft/Hard C and G
- Vowel Teams
- Word Families
We KNOW this is by far one of our greatest Phonics-Based resources we’ve made! Yet, no prep for you! WIN WIN!
Pair with our No Prep Phonics Booklets for top-notch phonics instruction!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Category: All ProductsTag: Digital Download
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.