Teach numbers with these counting points and motions number posters!
These motions can be used for those students that need a tactile strategy to remember one-to-one correspondence. This is great for Kindergarten, however I use it in First and Second for those late bloomers. These motions work, and they are truly a way to get that bottom 20% of your class up to scale with one to one correspondence and counting.
Blacklines and supplemental worksheets for numbers 1-10 included!
Here are the standards for this Common Core aligned activity.
More Bestsellers from me
2nd Grade Common Core Math and Language Assessment Bundle
Morning Work Bundle for First Grade
Community Helpers Unit
President’s Mini-Books and Printables
Holidays/Christmas Around the World Close Reads
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org