Feeling uneasy about prepping for next year? Whether you are in the classroom or are teaching virtually, these 1:1 Pattern Blocks Centers will come in handy! Each student will have his/her set of counters and mats, and they are good to go! No cutting sets of games/centers for each student! Engage your students at school and/or at home with our 1:1 centers!
**Now includes a DIGITAL version for Google Slides™/Google Classroom™
• Graphing Pattern Blocks (2 mats)
• Pattern Block Pictures (1 mat)
• Make the Letter (78 mats)
• Phonics Picture Mats (50 mats)
• Make the Number (30 mats)
• Roll and Build (20 mats)
• My Pattern Picture (36 mats)
• Scoop and Sort (2 mats)
• Shapes from Shapes (9 mats)
• Sight Word Pattern Blocks (105 mats)
• Symmetry Mats (30 mats)
• What Comes Next? (6 mats)
• Write Your Name (1 mat)
Why 1:1 Centers:
Keeps Students Healthy
Easy Prep Individual Centers for Each Student in your Classroom
Easy Print Pages! (No Cutting!)
Easily Adaptable to Distance Learning.
Each Student Will Have their Own Set of Manipulatives
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
There are no reviews yet.