These DIGITAL Phonics Booklets for Google Classroom™/Slides™ were created for you to use in Google Classroom.
There are 200+ Digital Phonics Booklets total. Each of the individual booklets include:
A Phonics-Based Passage
2 Multiple Choice Questions
2 Fill in the Blank Questions
1 Short Answer Question
Find and Type
Type a Sentence
Over 200 pages of exercises Including: Digraphs, Diphthongs, Double Consonants, L Blends, Long Vowels, R Blends, R-Controlled Vowels, S Blends, Short Vowels, Silent Letters, Soft/Hard C and G, Trigraphs, Vowel Teams, & Word Families!
10 Reasons using Google Classroom Benefits Teachers and Students
- Exposure to 21st Century Technology
- Differentiate Instruction
- Less Paper
- No Lost Work
- High Engagement
- Self-Directed Learning
- Effective and Efficient Communication
- Cost Effective
- Easier Planning
- Less Time in the Copy Room
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.