This is a set of 225 Paperless Morning Meeting Slides from Education to the Core for 2nd and 3rd grade.
225 Morning Meeting Slides:
- 45 Math Monday Slides
- 45 Task Card Tuesday Slides
- 45 Word Work Wednesday Slides
- 45 Three Things Thursday Slides
- 45 Feelings Friday Slides
Why Morning Meeting?
- Builds Community
- Starts Each Day with Intention
- Less Paper/Less Prep
- Builds Listening/Speaking Skills
- Encourages Cooperative Learning
- Helps to Establish Consistent Expectations and Routines
- Encourages Higher Level Thinking
How to Use: Just project and GO! Whether it’s when your students are signing onto your distance learning platform or in person, these are sure to be a hit with your students! (and parents!)
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.