16 individual printable readers and aligning activities for holiday celebrations for Christmas / Holidays Around the World!
This unit comes with resources for traveling to 16 Countries
● Mini-Books Packed with Information about Each Country!
● Crafts for Each Country!
● Comprehension Questions for Each Mini-Book
● 5W + How to Graphic Organizer
● Journal Pages and Journal Cover in Color and Black and White
● Passport Stamps and Passport “holder” foldable in Color and Black and White
This bundle comes with the following countries:
● Holidays in England
● Holidays in Italy
● Holidays in Germany
● Holidays in Brazil
● Holidays in Australia
● Holidays in Mexico
● Hanukkah in Israel
● Holidays in Sweden
● Holidays in The United States
● Diwali Celebrations
● Chinese New Year
● Holidays in France
● Holidays in Russia
● Holidays in The Netherlands
● Holidays in Canada
● Ramadan in Saudi Arabia
Teach all the countries and assemble the journals and passports so your kids can collect, learn, and discover as they go!
Turn up the rigor and allow your kids to be exposed to more information. These books will be great for guided group reading, close reading, and partner reading!
Note: Because Christmas around the world tend to be linked to religion and beliefs, some of the information in the books does touch what the people of the country believe. The books are strictly factual and in no way promote the religion of any country.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org