Take a minute to breathe and let me paint a picture for you.
Lean back in your cozy chair, close your eyes, and listen my friend.
“The classroom is quiet, all of your students are actively engaged while you are assessing one-on-one to finish report cards. Nobody is getting up to have you check their work, as they can easily self-check on their own. You were able to differentiate for your students in both ELA and Math. Your students really enjoy what they are doing so much, that tomorrow and the next day, you can do this again, without having to purchase another resource. And the best part… all you had to do was print and copy.”
Introducing…Winter Color By Number!
Our team at Education to the Core put together these Color by Number Activities, centered around a winter wonderland of scenery and activities.
These activities are the perfect way for your students to BRIGHTEN up those bleak winter days…
And every activity page is easy-to-follow with a simple color-coding system:
It’s fun and educational without feeling…ya know, too educational…
And it’s ALSO an inclusive way to get all your students EXCITED about the ⛄ winter season ⛄ and the adventures they can look forward to, like:
- Ice skating ⛸
- Sledding 🛷
- Making a snowperson ⛄
- Building gingerbread houses 🏠
- Cozying up by the fire 🔥
We even included new winter scenes & images designed to trigger your students’ love of nature, like:
- Penguins! 🐧
- Polar bears! 🐻❄️
- Igloos! ❄️
- Foxes! 🦊
- and more…
Each bundle has 40 pages (20 per grade) that cover a variety of grade-level appropriate ELA and Math skills. Perfect for your students to do before winter break, or as review when you return to school in January!
You have 20 activity pages per grade level designed to:
- Take ZERO PREP TIME
- Make Math + ELA review more fun than FORTNITE
- Encourage kids to self-check with colors
- Differentiate between two levels so ALL learners soar
Second Grade Skills Included:
- 2 & 3 Letter Blends & Digraphs
- Sight Words
- Vowel Teams
- Irregular Verbs
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- Rhyming Words
- Addition and Subtraction with Multiples of 10
- Skip Counting – 2s, 3s
- Add & Subtract 100 To and From a Given Number
- Place Value
- Adding 3, 2-Digit Numbers
Third Grade Skills Included:
- Sight Words
- Consonant + le
- Missing Spelling Patterns
- Missing Vowel Teams
- Multisyllabic Words
- Multiplication 2s-10s
- Multiplication with 11s & 12s
- Multiplying by 10s
- No Prep: Just print, and you’re ready to go!
- Helps with Review: Skills for both math and ELA skills are covered in 20 activity pages per grade.
- Encourages Children to Self-Check: Students can recognize when a color does not match.
- Adds “Fun”: Add a creative activity into their daily work.
- Fine Motor Development: Great in helping children develop fine motor skills through coloring the spaces.
- Differentiation Possibilities: Two grade levels included for intervention or enrichment.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
There are no reviews yet.