Keep your students moving during COVID-19! I am sure by now you are exploring ALL your options when it comes to keeping your students moving while maintaining a safe social distance…
Introducing Write the Room for Kindergarten! Included in this resource are both ELA and Math Centers!
ELA Centers: Beginning Sounds, Color Words, CVC Words, Digraphs, Ending Sounds, End Marks, Rhyming Words, Short Vowels, Sight Words, Syllables
Math Centers: 2D and 3D Shapes, Addition, Greater Than, Less Than, Missing Number, Non-Standard Measurement, Numbers 1-20, Patterns, Standard Measurement, Subtraction, Ten Frames
Why Write the Room?
A unique way of reviewing the skills learned
Gets the students up and moving around
Varying recording sheets for teacher preference to match each student’s pace
Challenging, skill-based task cards
Teaches students to work independently
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.