- Struggling to keep your students’ attention?
- Looking for differentiated math worksheets for your students at wildly different levels?
- Need a time-tested resource you can trust?
I Spy Math Printables are just what you need!
I Spy Math Worksheets are perfect for Kindergarten, First, and Second grade teachers to keep their students engaged during morning work, centers, and independent work time.
They have built in differentiation, going from concrete to abstract skills and offering a variety of number ranges so you can get your students just what they need to keep growing.
Teachers also love using these for homework or early finishers… And students love them no matter when they use them because they don’t even realize they’re learning.
*Download the Preview file to see this resource in detail. To download, right click on the word, “Preview,” toggle to, “Open in a new tab,” and select that option.
I Spy Math Worksheets Includes:
- Subitizing 1-10 (10 pages)
- 2D and 3D Shapes (2 pages)
- Place Value (2 pages)
- Addition 0-5
- Addition 0-10
- Addition: Teens
- Addition 0-20
- Addition 0-50
- Addition 0-100
- Addition 0-120
- Adding 10s
- Balanced Equations: Addition (2 pages)
- Balanced Equations: Subtraction (2 pages)
- Balanced Equations: Mixed Addition and Subtraction (2 pages)
- Subtraction 0-5
- Subtraction 0-10
- Subtraction 0-20
- Subtraction 0-50
- Subtraction 0-100
- Subtracting 10s
“I have been using this product at the beginning of our small group sessions while we are waiting for all students to come into the room. I like the idea that there is no lost learning time while we are waiting for others. The students are engaged and it is not too difficult for them to stop when needed to pick it back up another day! Great resource!”
“These are great for small groups to review concepts, morning work, fast finishers, and beyond in the younger grades. Thank you for this!!”
“My students really enjoyed this activity! I enjoyed that it was aligned with new things my students were learning and they loved that they could practice their new skills while doing a fun and engaging activity!”
Join the ETTC Family of Teaching Trailblazers to stay up to date on our most current projects!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there are both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: All Products, MATH, Number Sense, Operations
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.