**Introducing our sparkly new ✨✨Foldable Alphabet Books✨✨ with 3 versions for EVERY letter**
These 72 booklets are perfect for kinders and 1st graders of ALL LEVELS and are packed with the cutest COLOR and BLACK & WHITE pics, including:
⭐Version 1: Introduces LETTERS with words to trace
⭐⭐Version 2: Boosts SIGHT WORDS with one coordinating sentence
⭐⭐⭐Version 3: Improves FLUENCY with two coordinating sentences
Why Choose Alphabet Foldables?
- These alphabet books are helpful for introducing or reviewing all the letters in the alphabet.
- There are 3 versions for each letter.
- The various levels make these perfect for all students!
- You can use these books multiple times throughout the year!
- The first book can introduce letters. The second and third can be used for sight words and fluency practice later.
- These mini books encourage students to build hand-eye coordination as well as small motor skills as they work on folding their book.
- Students can collect these mini books in a book box to practice reading, putting in alphabetical order or sorting throughout the year!
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com