This “Alphabet Write and Wipe” resource can be used as a literacy center for early primary students. Just laminate and cut!
Students will practice upper and lowercase letter formation, and then find the picture on the puzzle pieces that start with each letter. Letters up top can be easily wiped off when using a dry erase marker.
Contains both black & white and color options for each letter A-Z.
scr, shr, spl, spr, squ, str, thr
L Blends: bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, bl
R Blends: br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr,
S Blends: sc, sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw
ch, ph, sh, th, wh
ch, ck, sh, th
au, aw, oi, oy, ou, ow (bow), ow (clown)
R-Controlled Vowels: ar, er, ir, or, ur
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 review for Phonics Write and Wipe Puzzles
Janice Howard (verified owner) –
These are wonderful. I can’t wait to use them this coming year.