Introducing our Interactive Sequencing Center!
Eight Interactive Sequencing Stories (Color and B&W) (8-9 pages each)
Interactive Sequencing Pictures (Color and B&W)
Sequencing Reviews (Color and B&W)
Getting Ready for School
Crossing the Street
Getting Ready for Bed
Making Jelly Toast
Packing Your Lunch
Washing Your Hands
Eating in the Cafeteria
Brushing Your Teeth
Please let me know if you have any questions before downloading this resource!
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your printer settings are set to “actual size” and NOT “fit” and print a test page before assembling all the books. I made sure the dimensions were correct when printing in Adobe, but sometimes different computers, programs, and printers will produce various sizes. If these are printed too large, they will not fit in the ArtBin. You may need to reduce the size to a lower percentage to get a good fit.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org