This Famous Inventors and Inventions printable pack includes 28 biographies on the inventors listed below.
Included in this Inventors Bundle:
- Close Read for Each Inventor In Color and Black and White
- Comprehension Check for Each Inventor
- Oval Map to Write Facts about Each Inventor
- 5 W Graphic Organizer for Each Inventor
- Fact Map for Each Inventor
- Writing Activity for Reflection (1 handwriting and 1 regular lined printable)
- Inventor Tree Graphic Organizer (was, had, changed)
- Venn Diagram to Compare and Contrast Each Inventor to another person who has changed history
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Benjamin Banneker
- Benjamin Franklin
- Eli Whitney
- Elizabeth Magie
- Fatima Al Fihri
- George Washington Carver
- Grace Hopper
- Henry Ford
- Jan Ernst Matzelinger
- Josephine Cochrane
- Lewis Howard Latimer
- Lisa Gelobter
- Madame Curie
- Margaret Knight
- Marie Van Brittan Brown
- Marjorie Joyner
- Milton Hershey
- Nadia Khan
- Nancy Johnson
- Ruth Handler
- Ruth Wakefield
- Samuel Morse
- Sarah Breedlove Walker
- Shirley Jackson
- Stephanie Kwolek
- The Wright Brothers
- Thomas Edison
10 Reasons using Google Classroom Benefits Teachers and Students
- Exposure to 21st Century Technology
- Differentiate Instruction
- Less Paper
- No Lost Work
- High Engagement
- Self-Directed Learning
- Effective and Efficient Communication
- Cost Effective
- Easier Planning
- Less Time in the Copy Room
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.