Have you been scrolling looking for hands-on phonics activities that aren’t centers you have to cut, laminate, and sort?
Are you tired of the same phonics printables that take your students only 3 minutes to complete?
How excited would your students be creating their own phonics notebooks and pretending to be phonics detectives?! ️
If you are shaking your head “YES” right now and are at the edge of your seat with anticipation… then let me introduce to you our NEWEST resources!!!
Introducing Interactive Phonics Notebooks!
- Alphabet Letters
- Letter Sounds
- Beginning Sounds
- Long and Short Vowels
- Digraphs: ch, th, sh, wh, ph, gh, ck
- R Blends: br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr
- S Blends: sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, st, sw
- L Blends: bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl
- Ending Blends: nk, nd, mp, nt, ft, ct, pt, lt, lk, ld, lf, lp, lm, rm, rn, rp, rt, rd, rf, rk, rl
- Double Consonants: ff, ll, ss, tt. zz
- Long Vowels: a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e, u-e, igh, y (sounds like i), y (sounds like e)
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Silent Letters: Silent B, C, D, G, H, K, L, P, T, W
- Trigraphs: scr, shr, spl, spr, squ, str, the
- Diphthongs: au, aw, eigh, ew, oi, oo (spoon), oo (look), ou, ow (now), ow (grow), oy
- Vowel Teams: ai, ay, ea, ee, ie, oa, oe, ue, UI
- Word Families: ab, ad, ag, all, am, an, ap, at, eb, ed, eg, en, et, ib, id, ig, in, ing, ip, it, ob, od, og, op, ot, ub, ud, ug, um, un, up, ut
- Compound Words
Why Phonics Interactive Notebooks?
- Comprehensive: The resource covers all major kindergarten and first grade phonics skills and concepts.
- Fun and Engaging: Students will love the pictures, spinners, puzzles, foldables, word strips, and more in this fun and engaging phonics resource!
- Interactive: The resource is full of puzzles, nursery rhymes, and activities for students to interact with, some with endless use options (more than a one-and-done activity).
- Built-In Differentiation: Some activities have built-in differentiation with multiple levels of engagement and scaffolding for students, making it a perfect fit for whatever the needs of your students.
- Reinforce Phonics Skills and Content: The activities reinforce phonics skills and content with students using numerous modalities.
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: All Products, Fluency, Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, READING, Reading Comprehension, Sight Words, Vocabulary
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.