Reading Strategy Cards: Teach Reading Skills using these Reading Strategy Cards!
Save over 20% When You Choose the Reading Strategies Bundle
Reading Strategies Bundle
Other Reading Strategies Options:
Reading Strategy Cards
**Offered in black with white writing, and white with black writing.***
This resource was designed to help your emergent and early elementary students with independent and guided reading. This resource can be used to accompany my reading strategy posters.
Included as a strategy in this poster pack are:
Sound it out.
Say the first sound.
Look for a base word.
Try a different sound.
Use picture clues.
Use context clues.
Use your background knowledge.
Use the text features.
More Bestsellers from me
2nd Grade Common Core Math and Language Assessment Bundle
Morning Work Bundle for First Grade
Community Helpers Unit
President’s Mini-Books and Printables
Holidays/Christmas Around the World Close Reads
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.