This “Sight Word Menus” activity features the first Fry 100 Words!
Why Sight Word Menus?
Student directed learning.
Each student will be working on their choice activity within the menu.
Empowers students with choice.
Includes First Fry 100 Words
Allows for variety of student work happening in your classroom.
Enables the teacher to differentiate within the classroom.
Incorporates interactive, hands-on instruction with each sight word menu.
Activities within the Menu
RF.1.3.G: Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
RF.K.3.C: Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.