How many hours each month do you spend searching for no-prep printable worksheets for your students?
Do you prefer to teach thematically?
Would you like to have an entire packet at your fingertips that has activities for reading, math, writing, science, and social studies?
And what if that packet was to be part of 9 other monthly packets that would last you the entire school year?
Sounds too good to be true, right…NOPE, it’s just Education to the Core’s latest resource! Monthly Packets for First Grade!
Introducing our October Monthly Packet for First Grade!
- All About Me Writing
- Friendly Letter Writing
- Pizza or Popcorn Opinion Writing
- Pizza or Popcorn Opinion Writing with Vocab
- Writing Detailed Sentences
- Scrambled Sentences
- Give it Detail!
- Pumpkin Verbs
- Choose a Verb
- Roll and Describe
- Bat Adjectives
- Noun, Verb, or Adjective?
- Long or Short Vowel?
- Long and Short Vowels
- Read, Write, & Tally Sight Words
- Sight Word Sentences
- Ask and Answer Questions
- Retelling Fiction
- Retelling ‘The Scarecrow’
- Visualizing Poetry
- Vocabulary Flip Book
- Roll & Read CVC Fluency
- Sight Word Fluency (2 pages)
- Point of View
- Read and Color
- Fact or Opinion Monsters
- Pumpkin Fact & Opinion
- Number Bonds to Five (2 pages)
- Subitizing to Ten
- Counting to 100
- Counting to 120
- Count by 1s to 100
- Count by 1s to 120
- Count On By 2s
- Counting On By 5s and 10s
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Comparing Numbers to 20
- Basic Addition Facts
- Base Ten Block Place Value
- Place Value Counting
- October Bar Graphing
- Word Problems
- Make a Map Grid
- Landform Match
- Landform Scavenger Hunt
- Sound & Sound Waves
- Pumpkin Life Cycle
- Pumpkin Harvest STEM
Why Monthly Packets?
- No Prep: Just print and go!
- Range of Content: Covers literacy, math, science, social studies, and more – all appropriate for first grade.
- Engaging and Fun Content: Students love themed printables that align with the seasonal events occurring in their worlds.
- Flexible Use: Content can be used for a whole group lesson practice, centers, morning work, extra work packet, and more!
- Easy Differentiation as some content contains multiple options you can select from to match your students’ skills and abilities.
- Many Pages to Choose From: Teachers and students can choose from a variety of activities.
- Embedded Fine Motor and Following Directions Practice: Activities include coloring, cutting, gluing and following directions at the same time as students are learning skills and content aligned to standards.
Save yourself precious time with these all-inclusive Monthly Activity Printables!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: MATH, READING, SCIENCE AND STEM
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.