How many hours each month do you spend searching for no-prep printable worksheets for your students?
Do you prefer to teach thematically?
Would you like to have an entire packet at your fingertips that has activities for reading, math, writing, science, and social studies?
And what if that packet was to be part of 9 other monthly packets that would last you the entire school year?
Sounds too good to be true, right…NOPE, it’s just Education to the Core’s latest resource! Monthly Packets for Kindergarten!
Introducing our October Monthly Packet for Kindergarten!
- Beginning Sounds (Vowels)
- Colorful Fall Leaves
- Pumpkin Letters Upper Case
- Pumpkin Letters Lower Case
- Pumpkin Color by Sight Word
- Fall Color by Sight Word
- Fall Color by Letter
- Spin a Word – at Words
- Word Family Sort (-at and –ap words)
- Word Family Sort (-am and –ad words)
- Word Family Picture Sort (-at, -ap, -ag)
- CVC Words (short a)
- Real or Nonsense Words
- Fall Read and Match
- Nouns and Verbs
- Match the Rhyme
- Compound Words
- Ending Sounds
- Ending Sounds Cut and Glue
- Fall Leaves Read and Color
- Fall Opinion Writing
- Pumpkin Life Cycle
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Mini Book
- Fall Leaves Mini Book
- Make a Sentence: Fall
- Make a Sentence: Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing
- Label the Pumpkin
- Label the Spider
- Roll and Write (4 versions)
- Count and Match Pumpkins
- Numbers 1 – 20
- Fall Leaf Graph
- Color a Leaf Pattern
- Make a Pumpkin Pattern
- What is Missing?( 11 – 20)
- Pumpkin Ten Frames
- Counting Candy Corn 1 – 20
- Roll and Cover
- Addition to 10
- Comparing Numbers to 10
- Fall Leaves Count and Match
- Count and Color Leaves
- Counting by 10’s Cut and Glue
- Pumpkin Color by Number
- Fall Picture Sort
- Fall Listen and Color
- Name Practice
Why Monthly Packets?
- No Prep October Packet: Get students excited about learning with this fun and engaging, hands-on October Kindergarten Packet.
- Incorporates the themes of Fall, Leaves and Pumpkin with adorable clip art and themed learning activities.
- Use for Homework, Morning Work, Group Work, Independent Work, Centers and more.
- Print and GO! No cutting or laminating.
- Keep students learning with hands on activities that incorporate MATH skills, ELA skills and MORE!
- Includes cutting, gluing, writing and tracing activities to build fine motor skills.
Save yourself precious time with these all-inclusive Monthly Activity Printables!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credits given to ETTC as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
Categories: MATH, READING, SCIENCE AND STEM
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.