Introducing Editable Spelling Activities for Any List of Words! Just type, print, and GO!
We know you hard to provide engaging activities that align with your spelling list each week…
But who has time to create engaging spelling activities, and (more importantly) create a culture of eager learners when it comes to teaching spelling?
We got you on this one… Because we created a resource that can be used with ANY spelling list!
***This resource works BEST for lists of TEN (10), TWELVE (12), or FIFTEEN (15) words! These were mainly created to be used as Print and Go, but could be uploaded into Google Classroom as well. Once you add your spelling words in Adobe Preview, you can upload the pages to your Google Classroom. However, the students would still need to print out the pages to complete them.
Editable Spelling Activities for Any Word List is HERE!
You will have immediate access to 30 printables within this resource:
- Editable Spelling List
- Magic Spelling Words
- Alphabetical Order
- Rainbow Spelling
- Write a Sentence
- Secret Code Spelling
- Roll a Spelling Word
- Word Illustrations
- Spelling Word Boxes
- Tracing Spelling Words
- Emoji Spelling
- Pattern Block Spelling
- Vowels and Consonants
- Word Tile Spelling
- Spin It – Spell It
- Spelling Maze
- Spelling Spiral
- Spelling Word Syllables
- Silly Spelling
- Pyramid Spelling
- Spelling Rhymes
- Spelling Colors
- Word Search
- Word Art
- Create a Story
- Typing Spelling Words
- Stamping Spelling Words
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sign Language Spelling
- How Many Sounds
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org