We put everything you would need into one sheet!
Clearly-labeled page for each student to put his/her name.
We started off with something fun and engaging – Rainbow Write!
On the inside of the foldable, you will find a passage for each phonics pattern, multiple choice, fill in the blank, a short answer question, and word practice.
On the back of the foldable, you can see a sentence writing and parent connection activity! No space is wasted. We wanted this to be intentional and fun!
*Download the Preview file to see this resource in detail. To download, right click on the word, “Preview,” toggle to, “Open in a new tab,” and select that option.
Over 200 pages of exercises including:
- Double Consonants
- L Blends
- Long Vowels
- R Blends
- R-Controlled Vowels
- S Blends
- Short Vowels
- Silent Letters
- Soft/Hard C and G
- Three Letter Blends
- Vowel Teams
- Word Families
Inside the Booklet, you will find
- Rainbow Write
- A Phonics-Based Passage
- Smileys to Color Each Time a Passage is Read
- 2 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 Fill in the Blank Questions
- 1 Short Answer Question
- Find, Write, and Color Practice
- Write a Sentence
- Parent Connection
We KNOW this is by far one of our greatest Phonics-Based Product we’ve made! Yet, no prep for you! WIN WIN!
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
- Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
- Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
- Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
- Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
- Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org