200+ Word Work Printables
These easy and print-and-go printables are a great way to extend the practice of specific phonics skills and words with your students.
Just teach, print, and you’re SET for the year!
Why No Prep Word Work?
- No Prep for busy teachers
- Focus on one phonics skill
- Students can work independently
- Great for small groups, partner work, or intervention/extension activities
- Can be used for morning work/seatwork during centers
What’s Inside Each Printable:
- Rainbow Write
- Letter Boxes
- Writing Practice
- Spin and Write
- Draw & Label
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org