These Alphabet Crowns can be used in a Pre-K or Kindergarten classroom as you introduce each letter or sound. Each alphabet crown contains:
* 6 pictures of words that begin with each letter of the alphabet. (4 of which students may write the word on the strip)
* Letter formation practice with upper and lowercase letters.
* Lowercase/Uppercase letter identification (cross out lowercase, circle uppercase)
They are created with three of the same extensions (you will need two for each child) on each page so you can print and cut easily so you can have a class set with less paper.
Bundle and Save 33%!
Phonics Crowns Bundle
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my website store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.