Digital Sequencing Activities for Google Classroom™/Slides™
This is a digital activity for practicing sequencing and it’s completely digital! It’s the perfect resource for distance learning!
Inside, you will be getting:
14 Interactive Sequencing Mats
Instructions: Read each direction and match the text that goes along with each picture. Drag the number under the matching picture.
Dressing for Winter
Making Apple Pie
How to Make Ice Cream with Snow
How to Make a Snowman
How to Make a Caramel Apple
How to Dress for Rain
How to Make a Banana Split
How to Rake the Leaves
How to Wash a Dog
How to Wash a Car
How to Paint a Picture of a Flower
How to Mail a Letter
How to Have a Picnic
How to Build a Burger
9 Sequencing Stories
Instructions: Just drag and drop the correct text that goes with the picture on each page.
Brushing Your Teeth
Cleaning Your Room
Crossing the Street
Eating in the Cafeteria
Getting Ready for Bed
Getting Ready for School
Making Jelly Toast
Packing Your Lunch
Washing Your Hands
10 Reasons using Google Classroom Benefits Teachers and Students
1. Exposure to 21st Century Technology
2. Differentiate Instruction
3. Less Paper
4. No Lost Work
5. High Engagement
6. Self-Directed Learning
7. Effective and Efficient Communication
8. Cost Effective
9. Easier Planning
10. Less Time in the Copy Room
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
There are no reviews yet.