This is a digital activity for practicing sequencing and it’s completely digital! It’s the perfect resource for distance learning!
Inside, you will be getting:
14 Interactive Sequencing Mats
Instructions: Read each direction and match the text that goes along with each picture. Drag the number under the matching picture.
- Dressing for Winter
- Making Apple Pie
- How to Make Ice Cream with Snow
- How to Make a Snowman
- How to Make a Caramel Apple
- How to Dress for Rain
- How to Make a Banana Split
- How to Rake the Leaves
- How to Wash a Dog
- How to Wash a Car
- How to Paint a Picture of a Flower
- How to Mail a Letter
- How to Have a Picnic
- How to Build a Burger
Instructions: Just drag and drop the correct text that goes with the picture on each page.
- Brushing Your Teeth
- Cleaning Your Room
- Crossing the Street
- Eating in the Cafeteria
- Getting Ready for Bed
- Getting Ready for School
- Making Jelly Toast
- Packing Your Lunch
- Washing Your Hands
10 Reasons using Google Classroom Benefits Teachers and Students
1. Exposure to 21st Century Technology
2. Differentiate Instruction
6. Self-Directed Learning
7. Effective and Efficient Communication
10. Less Time in the Copy Room
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to the Education to the Core shop is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Garcia and a link back to the Education to the Core shop.
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
Categories: All Products, READING, Reading ComprehensionTag: Digital Download
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.